This opportunity will enable an emerging artist based in the Spain to undertake a fully-funded residency at Gasworks in London from 1 April to 17 June 2019. Gasworks’ residencies are opportunities for self-led professional development, artistic exchange and experimentation.
Gasworks’ Participation Programme aims to widen access to contemporary art for local communities through interactive projects such as workshops, residencies, commissions and events.
Application Deadline: 20 NOV 2018
Residency dates: 1st April to 17th June 2019
The Residency Comprises:
- 24-hour access to a fully accessible studio at Gasworks, alongside other visiting artists and Gasworks’ permanent studio holders.
- An Open Studio, or similar public presentations, at Gasworks.
- Single room accommodation within Gasworks Residencies House (a 3-story house, shared with 3 other artists-in-residence).
- Basic living expenses in London (£150 p/week)
- Economy return flights from the artist’s home city to London
- Travel card (zones 1+2) for unlimited travel within central London for the duration of the residency.
- Administrative, pastoral and curatorial support from Gasworks (during office hours).
This Residency is supported by Acción Cultural Española, AC/E.